Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Menchie’s January’s Featured Flavors: New Banana Pudding and Peanut Butter Brownie


Fro-yo girl here. While I was at the brand new Menchie’s Mission Hills, I encountered the *NEW* featured froyo flavors for January: Peanut Butter Brownie made with Skippy Peanut Butter and Banana Pudding made with Nilla wafers.

* Peanut Butter Brownie froyo
is lowfat, kosher, and does not contain artificial colors or flavors. It’s also free of high fructose corn syrup and partially hydrogenated oils. This flavor was rich and chocolatey. It reminded me of chocolate cake batter with a hint of peanut butter. I love peanut butter froyo but I find that I don’t love peanut butter flavors combined with other flavors. I think it’s because I want more peanut butter flavor. Recommended toppings: Peanut butter sauce, peanuts, Cool Whip.

* Banana Pudding froyo is lowfat, kosher, and made with real banana puree. I hate bananas, so all I could taste was banana at first, but then I noticed the vanilla. The vanilla made it taste better. It was mild and creamy. Recommended toppings: more Nilla wafers, white chocolate chips, almonds.

These flavors are available at a limited time at participating Menchie’s locations.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: