Thursday, June 29, 2017

Menchie’s Test Flavor, Chip’s Chocolate


Fro-yo girl here. While I was at Menchie’s University in Encino, CA, I noticed a new test flavor called Chip’s Chocolate. It’s made with real Ghirardelli chocolate and has not artificial colors, artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup. I did try some. Since I rarely get chocolate frozen yogurt (I usually don’t like chocolate frozen yogurt), it’s difficult for me to judge it. It didn’t seem bad and it didn’t taste just like fudgsicle like so many chocolate flavors, so I guess it was good? The sign was cute. I think every Sweet Friend should have a favorite flavor. I wonder what Menchie’s favorite flavor would be? And what about Sprinkle and Mookie?

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* MENCHIE’S UNIVERSITY: 17245 Ventura Blvd., Encino, CA 91316

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: