Wednesday, June 21, 2017

New Yogurtland Flavor, Rare Madagascar Vanilla, Will Be Available For Just One Week, Starting June 26




Fro-yo girl here. Froyo fans, I’m back from a special tasting event today for Rare Madagascar Vanilla froyo at Yogurtland HQ in Irvine, CA.

Yogurtland’s Rare Madagascar Vanilla frozen yogurt, is made with pure bourbon Vanilla extracted from choice Madagascar vanilla beans using a cold process method and fresh California milk. 
Because of the recent storms in Madagascar, Madagascar’s vanilla beans are in short supply.

This limited time flavor will only be available in U.S. stores, June 26 - July 1, or while supplies last.

If you’ve been reading my posts, you probably know that I love vanilla froyo. I love vanilla cupcakes. I love vanilla. I grew up eating imitation, cheap vanilla but now I know what high quality vanilla tastes like. Rare Madagascar Vanilla froyo did not disappoint. The flavor is exquisite because they use such high quality beans. It’s rich, thick and creamy. I was reminded of a high quality frozen custard.

If you love vanilla, don’t miss Rare Madagascar Vanilla froyo at Yogurtland. Go early, before they run out. I’ll be stocking up. I can’t wait to cover it in chocolate shell. I think it will go well with every topping at Yogurtland.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: