Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Favorite Froyo Flavor of 2014



Fro-yo girl here. I’ve eaten a lot of froyo this year, about 140 cups and I’ve tried my share of new froyo flavors.

My favorite new flavors this year:

  • Menchie’s Just the Cookie 
  • Menchie’s Zesty Lemon Meringue 
  • Pinkberry’s Mint Chocolate Cookie
  • Yogurtland’s Black Currant Berry Tart
  • Yogurtland’s Cookie Butter 
  • Yogurtland’s Flan
It looks like I really like cookie flavors, that is, froyo with bits of cookie in it. I do love tart flavors but there weren’t as many new tart flavors introduced this year.

My very favorite new froyo flavor of 2014 is…Flan by Yogurtland. Flan was part of the Second Annual Flavor Quest, representing Spain, and I described it as “rich, creamy and with an intense caramelized sugar taste, even better than the earlier Creme Brulee flavor (from Yogurtland) perhaps due to the addition of sweetened condensed milk.”

I’m really hoping it comes back as part of the Fan Choice Awards! Fingers crossed.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: