Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sno:la: The Best Fro-yo



Fro-yo girl here. I’ve told myself that I can’t go to SoCal without visiting my favorite fro-yo shop, Sno:la. Their organic, seasonal, non-fat fro-yo has no white sugar and isn’t a Pinkberry wannabe. In a land with a million fro-yo shops, Sno:la offers something truly unique, one of a kind, and artisanal. The fro-yo flavors are natural and pure. Sno:la fro-yo actually tastes healthy since it isn’t loaded with sugar. This is probably the best fro-yo in the world (I believe it is but I haven't tried every fro-yo shop in the world).

My friend, a froyoholic whose taste in froyo I trust, noticed the taste difference (of course) and declared her love for Sno:la.



I love their sour cherry fro-yo. I haven’t seen that flavor elsewhere. And you can top it with their housemade sour cherry sauce. Their toppings are ultra fresh including the mochi that is made exclusively for them in plain, strawberry and green tea. The pomegranate and Italian tart flavors are also incredible. Stunning. I wish I could bring some of their fro-yo home or have it shipped to my house.



Sno:la I LOVE YOU. I had to see the future location of Sno:la Santa Monica during my recent trip to SoCal. The new location, which should open soon, was papered over so I couldn’t see the inside. There were various pictures of Sno:la events (so I know how the owner, Masako Kawashima, looks like now) and press clippings featuring Sno:la. And they also had a poster with my blog featuring the post that declares my love for Sno:la. I didn’t know they knew about me. I was lucky enough to meet Masako at the Beverly Hills location!

Congrats Sno:la on the new location. I’ll be there soon after it opens!

* Sno:la: 244 North Beverly Dr., Beverly Hills, CA
* Sno:la (coming soon): 314 Santa Monica Blvd., Santa Monica, CA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did you started becoming froyo girl?

Lolia S said...

It started with a desire to try every fro-yo shop in the Bay Area. Along the way I started picking up news and info that I wanted to share...only there wasn't a source devoted to Bay Area fro-yo news. So I decided to become that source :-).

Bonnibella said...

you definitely deserve the fro-yo girl blog, that question should be one of your blog post.

I have Sno:la bookmarked since your first review, it will be on the list when in L.A.