Saturday, September 19, 2009

Nubi SF Lakeshore Plaza Grand Opening Coverage



Fro-yo girl here. Yes, I was lurking around Lakeshore Plaza during today’s grand opening event at Nubi. I stopped by in the morning only to learn the ribbon cutting ceremony would occur at 4 PM. At 4 PM, there was a line of people milling around and the crowd spilled out into the parking lot. I spotted the same balloon artist that was at the Nubi San Leandro grand opening event. Ono and Zen Buffet sent congratulatory floral arrangements.

The fro-yo is 50% off all day today. They also had Nubi stickers and balloons for the kids. I didn’t stick around for the t-shirt giveaway. In fact, I didn’t have the patience to wait for the ribbon ceremony after lurking around for over 20 minutes (sorry). [Oh, I read my e-mail too late - so the ceremony was at 4:30 PM.]

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* NUBI SAN FRANCISCO: Lakeshore Plaza, 1511 Sloat Blvd, Suite A, San Francisco, CA

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was there today. But I was there right when they open at 11am.

Bonnibella said...

wow, so nubi is already pretty popular.

Lolia S said...

The garbage cans in that area are crammed with Nubi cups! It's definitely popular.

Anonymous said...

I really like Nubi but I won't be going there that often because I don't live in the area and lakeshore plaza isn't the place i would be hanging out at. they need to bring back the peach, lychee and mango flavor. I wanted to try those flavors during yesterday's grand opening but they didn't have it. Nubi has the best tasting original flavor out of all the yogurt places I have tried in the city.

Anonymous said...

yes, tuttimelon is opening a self serve place in san francisco. do you know if the grand opening will be on a weekend? what sizes of cups will there be?

Anonymous said...

is Tuttimelon replacing the Verizon store or the jewelry store? I saw the picture of the stores on google map.

Lolia S said...

I'll see what I can learn. Sigh. I hate self-serve.