Friday, May 1, 2009

Strawberry and Vanilla Fro-yo at Culture Organic Frozen Yogurt




Fro-yo girl here. Organic Straus vanilla fro-yo has finally arrived at Culture!!!! I’ve been waiting for it since November and I can’t wait to try it because I know that it will be unlike any vanilla fro-yo I’ve had before.

Strawberry season is back and so too is Culture’s strawberry fro-yo, chock full of real strawberry flavor. Okay, I’m sad the tangerine fro-yo is gone but I’m happy to see strawberry fro-yo return. I also have a new favorite topping at Culture – the divinely crunchy Ginger Snap granola baked loving by Mary.

Here’s another picture of my Smurf blue fro-yo bowl filled with Culture fro-yo, fruit and Ginger Snap granola. You can also buy some of the toppings separately ($2.49 per bag). Where else can you get housemade pistachio brittle with fleur de sel and housemade mini chocolate meringues? Only at Culture. Go there if you appreciate real yogurt.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* CULTURE ORGANIC FROZEN YOGURT: 340 California Avenue, Palo Alto, California 94306

No comments: