Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Construction Pic: Happy Yogurt Los Gatos


Fro-yo girl here. This picture of Happy Yogurt Los Gatos was sent in by a reader (the same one who sent me the Happy Yogurt coming soon sign months ago). Thank you secret member of my fro-yo army!

It looks close to opening since the tiles are in place and the fro-yo machines are there. I think they only have room for three fro-yo machines (which isn’t much for a self-serve fro-yo place).

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

HAPPY YOGURT: 13 N. Santa Cruz Los Gatos, CA 95030

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tired the froyo here. It's really watery and it melts extremely fast. Also there are only 6 flavors and it is 39 cents, self served. Very small and hot inside.
The colored mochi balls were really good though. Very chewy and not as softed as other places.

I prefer Delatti down the street.

Anonymous said...

This place is the best!!! I love it. The yogurt is great and I love that it is self serve so when I feel like just a few bites some days I can satisfy my cravings without ordering a full serving like other places. I Love this place!