Saturday, May 2, 2009

Red Mango’s New Tangomonium Flavor


Fro-yo girl here. Thank you Richard C. and Red Mango for the sneak preview of Tangomonium! Tangomonium is a blend of different flavors and the overall flavor is hard to describe. My first thought was Orange Julius even though the orange flavor isn’t pronounced. It then took on an almost tropical, pina colada meets creamsicle quality. It’s definitely complex and unusual. While one senses several fruits, not one fruit flavor dominates.

I’d say Tangomonium is the sweetest flavor in their line-up, perfect for summer and people who aren’t looking for tart fro-yo. I was expecting something more citrusy and tangy. The tagline sums it up well: a spoonful of happy. I like the idea of seasonal flavors but I’m definitely a winter/pomegranate type.

While I was at the San Carlos location I spotted some coupons for a FREE small cup of Tangomonium (expires June 30, 2009).

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* RED MANGO: 825 Laurel St, San Carlos, CA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the free fro-yo tip!