Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Culture Adds Yogurt Parfaits


Fro-yo girl here. My reusable blue smurf bowl was spotted again at Culture Organic Frozen Yogurt. Once again, they've added multiple new items. They had slices of their homemade apple cake, $2 each. And they now have build your own yogurt parfaits with Straus yogurt (not frozen yogurt) and of course access to their wonderful organic homemade toppings, fresh fruit, honey, dried fruit, etc.

I think the parfait is a great idea. I am not a parfait eater but I think they're mostly eaten for breakfast; if so, the fact that Culture doesn't open till 11 AM poses a bit of a problem for the parfait eaters in the area.

I also noticed that their fro-yo is different every time I go. Tonight the strawberry fro-yo didn't have as much strawberry flavor. The original fro-yo has gone from chunky and stiff, to creamy, to suddenly fluffier. The consistency issue bothers me a bit. I like my fro-yo creamy and denser.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* CULTURE ORGANIC FROZEN YOGURT: 340 S California Ave, Palo Alto, CA, 94306

No comments: