Monday, October 20, 2008

Fro-yo Frenzy Begins

Fro-yo girl here. I'm sure many of you fro-yoholics have fantasized about trying every fro-yo shop in your local area. I've spent the last few months visiting fro-yo shops and every time I get close to visiting all the fro-yo shops (with the exception of some sweet fro-yo only shops and every location of Quickly and other chains), new fro-yo shops open. Not only that, the shops I have visited change their offerings. One person can't cover all the Bay Area fro-yo shops. This is why I was inspired to create this blog - to thank those who have provided me with fro-yo shop tips and to find others on the same quest.

I've reviewed over 90 fro-yo shops in the Bay Area to date - and the quest continues. I've met other fro-yo fans (most notably, fro-yo boy), talked to fro-yo shop owners, attended multiple fro-yo shop grand opening events, collected fro-yo shop t-shirts and more. I'll continue to review fro-yo shops on Yelp but I'd like to use the blog to track fro-yo shop openings, fro-yo shop news, etc.

Know of any fro-yo shops that I've missed? Let me know.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

1 comment:

Michael LaPenna said...

Joanne sent me :) Good blog!

http://waxingpoetically.today.com

http://artfromtheoutskirts.today.com