Thursday, April 27, 2017

Pinkberry Introduces New Power Berry Froyo


Fro-yo girl here. Pinkberry just came out with a new flavor, inspired by the upcoming Warner Bros. Pictures movie, Wonder Woman. Power Berry frozen yogurt is a combination of strawberry and raspberry flavors and the recommended toppings are fresh raspberries, honey almond granola and dark chocolate crisps. The flavor is available at participating US Pinkberry stores until June 13. The film will be released on June 2, 2017.

I didn’t see any new toppings to accompany the new flavor but my local Pinkberry did have the Wonder Woman Power Berry signs.

* Power Berry frozen yogurt: I like strawberry tart and raspberry tart frozen yogurt, so I liked Power Berry. The strawberry flavor is the one that I noticed first, followed by raspberry. It was sweet, tangy, and light – not as tart as my favorite tart flavors but still good. I liked how the “yogurt” flavor was pronounced. Recommended toppings: Berries, mochi, pomegranate juice and toasted almonds.

P.S. It looks like they finally updated the Pinkcard app!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: