Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Benton’s Oats & Yogurt Sandwich Biscuits



Fro-yo girl here. I was pleasantly surprised to find Benton’s Oats & Yogurt Vanilla sandwich biscuits while shopping at Aldi. While I only saw the vanilla flavor, they did offer a strawberry version before. A box has 6 packs with 2 biscuits per pack. A box is $1, a bargain.

* Vanilla oats & yogurt sandwich biscuits: The biscuits (cookies) were thick, firm, crunchy and less sweet than I expected. They tasted healthy in a good way – like oats and whole wheat. Think McVitie’s digestive biscuits and BelVita. The filling was creamy and much sweeter. It did have some yogurt flavor but no tartness. The flavor was pleasant. The biscuit sandwiches look very similar to Quaker’s Oat & Yogurt sandwich biscuits, but I’ve never had those so I can’t make a direct comparison. They’re heartier than the typical cookie and not as sweet. I wish I could convince myself that they’re healthy because they are good.

One serving is equal to 2 biscuits, 180 calories, 10g of whole grains, 7g of total fat, 26g of carbs, and 10g of sugar. The sandwich biscuits are a product of the Netherlands.

4.5 out of 5 stars.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: