Thursday, March 10, 2016

Claire’s Strawberry Froyo Flavored Lip Balm




Fro-yo girl here. I’m not sure how but I stumbled upon the fact that Claire’s had a froyo flavored lip balm that came out last summer while researching something online. It took me a few months to find out about it, so the strawberry froyo lip balm was no longer carried at several locations. I finally found it and tried it.

The Claire's brand strawberry froyo jumbo lip balm is $3.50, .32 ounces, and raspberry pink in color. While it’s called strawberry froyo flavored, it doesn’t taste like strawberry or yogurt. It’s just sweet. It does smell vaguely like strawberry candy though (like strawberry Hi Chews in particular). It goes on with a pretty faint berry color. The balm has an unpleasant waxy scent and even a waxy flavor. Maybe it was the synthetic wax that they use.


I don't think they had other froyo flavor/scents of lip balm.

I should probably stop by Claire’s periodically since I missed out on their frozen yogurt lipglosses. Also they carry Shopkins merchandise and the froyo character might be represented at times. Those soft serve earrings might be froyo?

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: