Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Froyo 2014

Fro-yo girl here. It's become my annual tradition to create a cup of froyo inspired by St. Patrick's Day. The cup must feature green froyo. 

Here’s my St. Patrick’s Day inspired cup of fro-yo: Lucky Irish Creme and the new Geneva Chocolate froyo with mini Hershey's Kisses, almonds, mochi, (new) chocolate covered almonds, graham cracker crust, praline macadamia nuts and a green spoon from Yogurtland. 

I also recently created a St. Patrick's Day Froyo Pinterest board which I'll continue to update with St. Patrick's Day inspired froyo images. Enjoy! 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.


Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: