Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Goodbye Jamba Juice Whirl’ns

Fro-yo girl here. I realized I hadn’t had a mix-in style frozen yogurt recently so I dropped by Jamba Juice to see what was new with their frozen yogurt line, Whirl’ns, powered by Yogen Fruz. Whirl’ns were made to order with fresh fruit and other ingredients including your choice of frozen yogurt base. My Jamba Juice location no longer offered Whirl’ns. I called a few other Jamba locations and learned that they’ve made the decision to quietly phase out Whirl’ns.

Whirl’ns was introduced Whirl’ns in Northern California in December 2010 and expanded to additional locations in 2011. They had a few seasonal flavors like Great Pumpkin and Wildly Watermelon.

Whirl’ns is still available at some locations but probably not for that much longer.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: