Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bad Badtz-Maru Yogurtland Spoons, My Yogurtland Sanrio Part 2 Spoon Collection is Complete







Fro-yo girl here. The fourth and final Yogurtland Sanrio spoon (black Bad Badtz-Maru) and cup design (Honolulu) arrived in Yogurtland stores yesterday.Take a look at all four spoons. I find the back of the spoon as cute as the front...those little tails. I also have all four cup designs: Hollywood, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu.



I tried Bad Badtz-Maru’s favorite flavor, Mango Pina Colada. I could taste the mango, pineapple and coconut. The coconut tasted the strongest but I think that’s because I don’t like coconut (sorry BBM). Bad Badtz-Maru was in Honolulu at the Yogurtland launch party yesterday, enjoying a cup of fro-yo. I’m sad I didn’t get a chance to meet him. I’ve always liked his rebellious attitude. I wonder if he’s friends with Kuromi?

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

2 comments:

Kaylaly said...

Do you have any spoons for sale?

Lolia S said...

I sold most of them already. Try eBay - I see a lot of Yogurtland spoons for sale on there.

- FYG