Saturday, April 16, 2011

Future Fro-yo Shop Picture: Yogurtland Palo Alto


Fro-yo girl here. Yes, it's true...I spotted the Yogurtland Coming Soon sign at the Modernbook shop on University Avenue. While Palo Alto has plenty of quality fro-yo, it lacked a good self-serve fro-yo place (L'Amour Frozen Yogurt is expensive and inferior). It looks like the sign hasn't been there for long. I'm still reeling from the closure of Satura Cakes, so seeing Yogurtland is on the way picks up my spirits. It's going to be even more difficult to pick which fro-yo shop to go to in Palo Alto.
You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* YOGURTLAND PALO ALTO: 494 University Avenue, Palo Alto, CA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know when this store is opening?

Lolia S said...

I don't know right now and they're reluctant to say.

- FYG