Friday, April 16, 2010

People Love Fro-yo with Toppings


Fro-yo girl here. It's official - the poll results are in, people love fro-yo with toppings; 85% of respondents always or almost always get toppings with their fro-yo. Twenty two percent always get toppings compared to 5% that never get toppings. I'm not surprised because when I see people at fro-yo shops, they almost always get toppings. I usually get toppings too, unless I don't see any toppings that I like or I don't have enough cash on me to pay for toppings. In my opinion, fro-yo doesn't taste as good without mochi balls.

Take note, toppings matter. Good toppings can't save bad fro-yo, though bad toppings can ruin good fro-yo. There are so many types of potential fro-yo toppings out there though most shops offer the same toppings.

Next month we'll find out what type of toppings people like the best. Mochi balls are in the lead so far (go mochi!)

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

1 comment:

Beef No Guy said...

Tha' Froyoda was at Harmony San Mo' over the weekend. When toppings cost 75 cents and you can get free samples of fresh organic fruit within walking distance at Whole Food (when the timing is right), it's a no brainer to get it plain, yo!