Tuesday, April 2, 2024

New Yogurtland Spring Froyo Flavors: Strawberry Matcha and Milk & Honey

 



Fro-yo girl here. Yogurtland just released two new seasonal froyo flavors for the spring, Strawberry Matcha and Milk & Honey.

Milk & Honey froyo is described as “the harmonious blend of creamy vanilla enhanced with the sweetness of honey.” It’s nonfat, gluten-free, and made with real honey. I didn’t taste the vanilla, but I could definitely taste the honey. It was fine but I wasn’t really feeling it since there was no yogurt tang. I prefer Yogurtland’s Honeycomb Tart froyo which they introduced back in 2011. I haven’t seen it for over 10 years, sadly. Recommended toppings: granola, fresh berries.

Strawberry Matcha froyo is described as, “bright, fresh strawberries combined with the earthy notes of Matcha create this blissful flavor.” It’s nonfat, gluten-free, and made with real strawberries and matcha. When I first tasted it, I could really taste the strawberry. The more I ate, the more I could taste the matcha. It’s nicely balanced so you can taste both and the matcha isn’t bitter. I know strawberry matcha is a popular drink, but I haven’t had one that I really enjoy. The strawberries tend to be too sweet. I prefer Strawberry Matcha froyo. Recommended toppings: strawberries, Nilla wafers, and mochi.

Featured flavors are available for a limited time at participating locations, while supplies last.

Update: I also learned that Strawberry Mango Sorbet is back and it was named the official "Flavor of the Year." And there are new toppings that I haven't seen yet, Lychee Star Jelly and Strawberry Heart Jelly. 

There are also two exclusive online treats, the Strawberry Mango Burst and the Dirt Cup. The Strawberry Mango Burst cup features Strawberry Mango Sorbet and topped with fresh strawberries and mango bubble burst. The Dirt Cup has a chocolate base flavor topped with cookies and cream crumbles and sour gummy worms. Both are available exclusively online at yogurtland.com or through the Yogurtland app.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: