Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Yogurtland Introduces New Orange Froyo Spoon



Fro-yo girl here. I spotted some new orange Yogurtland logo spoons on my Instagram feed recently and headed over the Yogurtland. The new orange spoons feature the Yogurtland logo at the top of the spoon. They look like the regular pink and green logo spoons, only different in color. I think there are five colors of this spoon design now: pink, green, raspberry, teal, and orange. The back says Yogurtland Franchising 2017. I found mine at the Yogurtland in Yorba Linda, CA.

This is the third new spoon of the year from Yogurtland.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: