Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Tutti Frutti Montebello Has Closed

 



Fro-yo girl here. It’s been almost two years since my last visit to The Shops at Montebello (I haven’t been since the pandemic) in Montebello, California. It’s not a great mall but it did have two froyo shops: Tutti Frutti and Yogurtland. The Tutti Frutti, which was upstairs, has closed for good.

The equipment and signs are still there. The cup for pens is still by the register. The pens are still in the cup. The froyo machines are still there too. But they’ve been closed for months, according to guest services. I was surprised there wasn’t a gate or something to block off access to the interior of the shop.

Tutti Frutti is still listed on the mall online directory and the directory on site as well.

Guest services told me that Ice Cool in the food court has froyo. I checked and it does – but it’s Dreyer’s. They only have one froyo machine. I really don’t like Dreyer’s froyo, so I couldn’t make myself order any.

I could not find any closing announcement…RIP, Tutti Frutti Montebello.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: