Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Yogurtland Revamps Real Rewards Program

 


Fro-yo girl here. I remember when Yogurtland first launched Real Rewards in 2013 (I signed up just as soon as I could). The program stayed pretty much the same for years. There were three levels: green, raspberry, and platinum. You earned one point for every ounce you purchased, free froyo every 36 points and a birthday reward.

The Real Rewards program just changed. Now, you earn two points for every dollar spent at Yogurtland. After you earn 100 points, you’l get a $5 reward for a future purchase. There are still three levels but they’re different now. The new levels are Signature, Premium, and Ultimate. The higher the level, the better the rewards (e.g., bigger birthday reward, exclusive rewards like the half birthday reward and quarterly bonus points. Two hundred points moves you up from the Signature to the Premium level.

Get 50 free points just for registering.

What’s different? Rewards and points are based on dollars now, not ounces. The Platinum card is gone. And the Ultimate Cup reward is no more. I know…that was the best reward ever!

P.S. I've been having problems with Real Rewards for about a year. Even though I provided my phone number, I wasn't getting my points. Hopefully, they fixed whatever the issue was. 

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: