Friday, September 7, 2018

Pumpkin Pie Froyo Returns to Yogurtland, Early!



Fro-yo girl here. It doesn’t feel like fall until I’ve had my cup of pumpkin pie (or pumpkin) frozen yogurt. Yogurtland brought back Pumpkin Pie froyo late last year. Fortunately, it’s back early this year, at certain locations. Check the Flavor Finder feature on the Yogurtland website or Real Rewards app. I wasn’t sure if they’d bring back Pumpkin Pie or Pumpkin Whip, or offer a different pumpkin flavor altogether.

This year it’s Pumpkin Pie froyo’s turn and I’m happy with that. It’s their classic pumpkin flavor. Pumpkin Pie froyo is made with real pumpkin and real pumpkin pie spices. I love the warm notes of cinnamon and nutmeg in the yogurt. My favorite Pumpkin Pie froyo toppings are whipped cream, almonds, graham cracker crumbs, Nilla Wafers, and occasionally crushed Butterfingers.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: