Saturday, September 8, 2018

Pressed Juicery Testing New Products, Overnight Oats and Chia Pudding



Fro-yo girl here. During my recent visit to the Pressed Juicery in Hollywood to get my Pressed Freeze, I spotted a sign for overnight oats and chia pudding. I haven’t seen that sign at the other Pressed Juicery locations that I’ve been to. They had four varieties for $5 each:

  • Almond Vanilla Chia Pudding with Berries 
  • Lemon & Blueberry Overnight Oats 
  • Coconut Chia Pudding with Blueberries 
  • Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats 

The price seems very reasonable. I didn’t try it but I should have bought one for later. I made overnight oats once, but I didn’t like the mushy texture at all. Chia pudding has some texture that overnight oats lack.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* PRESSED JUICERY: Pressed Juicery, 6201 Hollywood Blvd., Ste 128, Los Angeles (Hollywood), CA 90028

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: