Monday, October 9, 2017

Yogurtland Fall Happenings with Featured Flavors: Alphonso Mango Tart and Apple Strudel with Caramel


Fro-yo girl here. Fall has arrived and that means its time for Yogurtland’s fall flavors. There are two returning flavors: Apple Strudel with Caramel and Alphonso Mango Tart. Alphonso Mango Tart returns today with a Halloween inspired flavor card. Apple Strudel will be back on October 23.

I can see how apple strudel is a fall flavor but where is Pumpkin Pie or Pumpkin Whip? I used the Flavor Finder feature and didn’t find either near me. WHY????

October is National Pumpkin Month and I need my pumpkin froyo.

P.S. I noticed there were still plenty of Hope cups and spoons. Yogurtland’s Ice Cream Beyond Imagination photo contest ends today.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: