Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Yogurtland Tests Drinks at Huntington Beach Location




Fro-yo girl here. Yogurtland Edinger in Huntington Beach, CA is currently testing Yogurtland flavor to go, two new beverages: Frozen Brew Coffee and Vanilla Shake. It’s the only location that has these new drinks. Neither contains yogurt.

Frozen Brew Coffee and Vanilla Shake are self-serve. Ask for plastic sample cups. The fun thing about the new drinks is that you can combine them and top them with whatever you’d like from the Yogurtland toppings bar for a flat rate of $2.49. They’re dispensed from the same machines that the yogurt comes out of but they’ve adjusted the settings.

* Frozen Brew Coffee: It’s pretty strong and not too sweet with tiny bits of ice. I love a good strong coffee flavor, so I was a fan. This flavor has milk, cream and sugar.

* Vanilla Shake: This was sweet, creamy and soft. The flavor seemed very mild to me, maybe a little plain but you can add candy, nuts, syrups, etc. to customize the flavor.

I combined ¾ Frozen Brew Coffee with ¼ Vanilla Shake, to maintain a strong coffee flavor but add a bit of sweetness and creaminess. I was ready to top it with whipped cream, which the store normally has, but they were out of it during my visit. I added crushed Butterfingers on top for my custom Java Shake. It was really good and better than what you’d get elsewhere because you can customize it to your liking. Also, I love coffee drinks.

The test period might end as soon as the end of this month, so if you want to try to create your own shake, hurry to Yogurtland Edinger.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* YOGURTLAND EDINGER: 7598 Edinger Ave., Huntington Beach, CA 92647

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: