Thursday, August 4, 2016

Looking for New 16 Handles Spoons and Other Froyo Spoons


Fro-yo girl here. 16 Handles recently introduced two new froyo spoon designs, a heart topped spoon and a froyo cup topped spoon in two colors, pink and green. I’m looking to trade some of my current froyo spoons or purchase the four 16 Handles summer spoons. 

I am also looking for the following froyo spoons:

  • Joji space girl spoon from Florida
  • Land of Plenty spoons from Germany
  • Moyo spoons from Mexico (the top of the spoon looks like a snow monster/yeti) 
  • Qoola bear spoons
  • Sour Sally green hand spoon
  • Yogen Fruz spoons with cut out smile/U shape
  • Yoppi Hello Kitty spoons from Taiwan

If you think you have some nice froyo spoons that I haven’t mentioned but might be interested in, let me know. I have almost every Yogurtland and Menchie’s collectible spoon.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: