Here are the deets:
Date and Time: Saturday, December 5, 11 AM – 11 PM
- 11 AM – 2 PM: Free froyo!
- 2 PM – 5 PM: Face painting
- 5 PM – 8 PM: Prizes and giveaways
- 8 PM – 11 PM: Free gift with purchase
Yogurtland Alameda had its soft opening in late September. I went recently and received coupons for 3 free ounces, 5 free ounces and buy one, get one free. This location has 16 self-serve froyo flavors a day and toppings for 45 cents an ounce.
Alameda Landing is a new shopping complex anchored by Target. Other eateries include CREAM, Chipotle, Firehouse Subs, The Habit, Ono Hawaiian BBQ, Sharetea and Panda Express.
You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.
* YOGURTLAND ALAMEDA LANDING: 2640 Fifth St., Suite B, Alameda, CA 94501
Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.