Fro-yo girl here. Yogurtland’s fall promotion begins today and runs through November 8th. Yogurtland's Top This: The Ultimate Toppings Challenge features three flavors (two are new) and four Instagram challenges.
- Fresh Strawberry: One of Yogurtland’s most popular flavors features a mix of different types of strawberries. “A delightfully sweet treat blended with real, hand-selected strawberries for a fresh flavor that’s good for you and good for your cup!” This sweet creamy flavor reminds me of strawberry ice cream and evokes feelings of nostalgia.
- Recommended toppings: gummy bears, Fruity Pebbles, popping boba
- Vanilla Malt: “Pile it high, pack it on and use the tastiest malted vanilla flavor to create the most whimsical masterpiece imaginable.” The malt flavor is subtle but the vanilla flavor is pronounced, like vanilla soft serve but it still tastes like yogurt too. Yum!
- Recommended toppings: Malt balls, white chocolate chips, Nilla wafers, toffee bits
- Chocolate Truffle: “Indulge yourself in this perfectly decadent flavor made with real cocoa sourced straight from Europe. It’s the perfect canvas for your delicious froyo creation.” I generally don’t like chocolate froyo but this flavor was good – like chocolate ice cream with a mild milk chocolate flavor and creamy rich texture. It didn’t taste just like a fudgsicle.
- Recommended toppings: Brownies, cheesecake, chocolate sauce, cookie dough, Oreos
While you’re enjoying your creations, be sure to take pictures and share them on Instagram with the tag, #YLTopThis. Or you can share your creation via Snapchat – sent to @YogurtlandInc
The contest themes are:
- Most Decadent (9/14 – 9/27): “Make the most indulgent, truly mouthwatering masterpiece.”
- Most Fruit-a-licious (9/28 – 10/11): “Show us how you do healthy.”
- Most Whimsical (10/12 – 10/25): “Create the most magical and crazy creation you can.”
- Most Colossal (10/26 – 11/8): “Pile it to the sky.”
New Pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.com/froyogirl/yogurtland-top-this-fall-2015/
You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.
Here’s the official Yogurtland press release for Top This:
One Year of Free Yogurtland for Winners of the Ultimate "Top This" Challenge
Yogurtland Introduces Two New Flavors
IRVINE, CA--(Marketwired - Sep 14, 2015) - For Yogurtland fans who like to pile, style, and go the full mile with toppings on mounds of frozen yogurt, now is the time to show your stuff. Today Yogurtland kicks off the ultimate Top This Challenge, inviting guests to use Instagram and Snapchat to showcase their topping skills for a chance to win free frozen yogurt for a Year.
Yogurtland guests are encouraged to literally play with their food by coming up with most colorful, patterned, abstract and clever frozen yogurt monuments they can imagine. Those who rise to the occasion by making giant self-served frozen works of art can post their creations to Instagram using the hashtag #YLTOPTHIS for a chance to win a year of free Yogurtland frozen yogurt. Yogurtland is also introducing its Snapchat channel, and fans are encouraged to share the making of their creation with Yogurtland at @yogurtlandinc.
Yogurtland's Top This Challenge runs through Nov. 8 and features four categories -- Most Decadent, Most Fruit-a-Licious, Most Whimsical and Most Colossal.
"We think yogurt toppings are a reflection of our culinary and artistic creativity, and we can't wait to see our fans' inspired creations," said Scott Shoemaker, Yogurtland's chief flavorologist.
To give fans a solid flavor foundation for their creative topping efforts, Yogurtland is introducing two new flavors -- Chocolate Truffle and Vanilla Malt. All locations will be serving these flavors along with Fresh Strawberry throughout the topping challenge.
Using only real cocoa sourced directly from Europe, the velvety and decadent sensation from Yogurtland's new Chocolate Truffle frozen yogurt will leave chocolate lovers with a lasting impression difficult to forget.
As the perfect complement to any topping, Yogurtland brings guests back to that glorious aroma and smoothness of vanilla flavor frozen yogurt with their creation Vanilla Malt.
The Yogurtland Difference
At Yogurtland, a modern, bright wall of flavors and a colorful appealing topping bar filled with healthful and indulgent options welcomes guests. Paying by the ounce, guests can choose daily among 16 yogurt flavors and more than 60 fruit and premium toppings to create their own delicious frozen treat and top it off their way.
Separating Yogurtland from competitors is the company's team of flavorologists who develop the proprietary recipes for the brand's more than 100 different and customized flavors. Whether traditional or exotic, each flavor uses real ingredients sourced from their original locations. By controlling the entire frozen yogurt making process, Yogurtland has raised the standards for flavors and quality to new heights and much to the delight of millions of fans.
Naturally occurring calcium makes Yogurtland yogurt a healthful, refreshing treat. Fruit flavors are also fortified with Vitamin C. All of Yogurtland's flavors meet the National Yogurt Association Criteria for "live and active culture frozen yogurt" and are produced in a kosher-certified facility. Yogurtland features non- and low-fat yogurt flavors as well as non-dairy and no sugar added choices.
Presently there are Yogurtland locations across the U.S., Australia, Guam, Thailand, Venezuela and Dubai. For more information, visit http://www.yogurt-land.com.
Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.