Fro-yo girl here. The International Frozen Yogurt Association and Flavormine are sponsoring a new contest, Switch It Up With Flavormine. The contest promotes Flavormine’s new line of premium liquid frozen yogurt mixes and encourages SoCal frozen yogurt shops to switch it up with a new, better line of frozen yogurt. Prizes include cases of mochi and Flavormine yogurt.
To enter, frozen yogurt shops should complete a short survey about frozen yogurt at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5LL8VZ2
The contest ends on September 30, 2015.
Flavormine is the sales division for Paramount Dairy who manufactures yogurt. Based in Southern California with over 10 years of experience, Flavormine supplies many of the most notable frozen yogurt concepts. It recently launched its own line of premium liquid frozen yogurt mix, now available in Southern California. Flavormine premium liquid yogurt mixes are made with quality ingredients in a Kosher certified facility in Southern California with California milk. Flavormine also sells yogurt toppings.
About Flavormine Frozen Yogurt liquid mixes:
- Available flavors: Cake Batter, Chocolate, Classic Tart, Coconut, Cookies N Cream, Pistachio, Strawberry, Vanilla
- Produced with California milk
- Contain 10 million Live and Active cultures per gram
- Manufactured in a Kosher certified facility in Southern California that meets HACCP and GMP standards, with 10 years of production experience
- Gluten free
- Shipped frozen in recyclable packaging, just thaw and pour (no mixing required)
There are lots of prizes up for grabs and the number of prizes depends on the number of entries received.
Level 1: Fewer than 10 entries, 5 winners will receive 1 case of mochi
Level 2: 10 – 29 entries, Level 1 prizes + 5 winners will receive 1 case of yogurt
Level 3: 30 – 49 entries, Levels 1-2 prizes + 2 winners will receive 2 cases of yogurt
Level 4: 50 or more entries, Levels 1-3 prizes + 1 winner will receive 3 cases of yogurt and 1 case of mochi
- The contest is open to all frozen yogurt stores in within Southern California, the distribution area of Flavormine.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old, a member of the International Frozen Yogurt Association (membership is free) and the owner/operator or employee of a frozen yogurt shop in Southern California. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY to enter.
- Limit one entry per member.
- Full contest rules can be found at: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/switch-it-up-with-flavormine-contest-rules/
Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.