Thursday, October 24, 2013

Kanro Pure Gummy Yoghurt & Mango Japanese Candy Review



Fro-yo girl here. I found another yogurt flavored candy at Nijiya Market and this one’s pretty new. Kanro Pure is a line of chewy gummy candies.

* Yoghurt & Mango Gummy: These heart-shaped candies are adorable. They’re flat and firm. I liked the texture - it was firm and chewy without being too chewy. The hearts are coated in sugar. The flavor seemed good at first. They tasted quite tangy and like Yakult. The fruit/mango flavor is very faint. However, the aftertaste is artificial and reminds me of a children’s chewable vitamin. Children’s chewable vitamins taste okay but I don’t want my candy to taste like a vitamin.

One pouch is 1.62 ounces and $1.79.

Ingredients: sugar, corn syrup, gelatine, milk powder, concentrated mango juice, acidulant, pectine, artificial flavor, ascorbic acid, cartotenoid color

3 out of 5 stars.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* NIJIYA MARKET:1956 S. El Camino, San Mateo, CA 94403

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm love to eat japanese candy forever in my life.