Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Spirit Report 2013




Fro-yo girl here. Happy Halloween! It’s close enough to Halloween that I’ve been busy looking for signs of Halloween spirit at froyo shops. I haven’t seen much in the decorations department. My local Halloween spirit award goes to Menchie’s which had Halloween signs and Spooky Trivia on some of the tables. 

Thanks to Twitter, Instagram and other websites, I can find evidence of Halloween spirit remotely. Some shops are giving discounts to people in costume, having costume parties, etc.

To put you in the mood for Halloween, I created a new Pinterest board called Halloween Froyo & Froyo Shop Decorations where you can find pictures of Halloween inspired cups of froyo, toppings, Halloween decorations inside froyo shops, froyo costumes, pumpkins with froyo carvings, froyo cakes, froyo pies, and more.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: