Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Best New Flavor of 2012


Fro-yo girl here. Peach Pinkberry, Blackberry Passionfruit (Yogurtland), Honey Badger (Red Mango)...2012 had its share of brand new fro-yo flavors. My favorite new fro-yo flavor for 2012 was from a new local (San Francisco) self-serve shop, Easy Breezy Frozen Yogurt: Lime Breezy fro-yo. 

Lime is one of my favorite flavors and it’s one that I rarely see in fro-yo form. Easy Breezy makes Lime Breezy with fresh lime juice. The fresh, tangy natural lime flavor shines through. The texture is creamy, light and smooth. The color is natural (not green). Check Easy Breezy’s Facebook page for the current flavor line up.


I also liked Yogurtland’s Key Lime Bar Tart fro-yo flavor, which was introduced early in 2011 and was made with real key limes.


You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* EASY BREEZY FROZEN YOGURT: 4028 24th St., San Francisco, CA

No comments: