Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fro-yo Wish List for 2013


Fro-yo girl here. Happy Fro-yo New Year! It’s time for a look back at my old 2012 wish list and time to announce my wishes for 2013.

I didn’t ask for much last year and most of my fro-yo wishes came true.Yogurtland opened in SF! Pinkberry opened in Union Square SF! I found delicious fro-yo popsicles that aren’t from Korea (thanks Blue Bunny). The only 2012 wish that didn’t come true was the invention of fro-yo mochi. It might exist but I haven’t seen it.


It's a new year and time for my new fro-yo wish list. It’s simple this year.


* Collect more new logo fro-yo spoons
* Try Yolato frozen yogurt gelato bars and Pinkberry Greek
* To be served by Frobot rather than a human being 


You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.


Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: