Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Fro-yo Halloween



Fro-yo girl here. I’ve been out looking for Halloween spirit again this year and I haven’t seen many Halloween decorations at fro-yo shops. I have run into pumpkin fro-yo and Halloween toppings like candy corn and fall sprinkles at a few places. One of my local favorites, Easy Breezy, is currently serving pumpkin pie fro-yo with candy corn.

I walked by Pinkberry yesterday and they didn’t have pumpkin fro-yo (also confirmed this by looking at the Pinkberry app). Shocking. I’m not sure what they’re waiting for. Yogurtland has been good about offering pumpkin pie fro-yo at their locations (yay). Some Yogurtland locations are offering buy one get one free fro-yo offers for those who come in costume from 11 AM - 5 PM on Halloween.

Happy Halloween!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: