Saturday, October 20, 2012

4th Blogiversary


Fro-yo girl here. It’s a special day for Fro-yo Girl Speaks: the 4th blogiversary. With all the excitement and change in the fro-yo industry, it’s always been easy for me to find content. About four years ago, I decided to try every fro-yo shop in the Bay Area and I still haven’t reached that goal. I’m still on that same mission. I still get asked the same questions.

* Do you work in the fro-yo industry? I’m a fro-yo fan and objective industry observer. Fro-yo is my hobby, not my occupation. I think that keeps it fun.
* What do you like besides fro-yo? Tapoica milk tea, cupcakes, macarons, cake rolls, mochi, sour gummy candies, nut brittle
* Do you own a fro-yo machine? I received a frozen yogurt maker for Christmas, so I have been making my own fro-yo at home. I’m experimenting a lot and still have many flavors that I want to try to make.
* What’s your favorite fro-yo place? Blush Organic Frozen Yogurt in Dublin, CA. I love so many of their fro-yo flavors, especially pumpkin, green tea, and blush. But pineapple, acai blueberry and original are also amazing.

Thank you so much to my readers and to everyone who supports the fro-yo industry.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

1 comment: