Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yogurtland's New Flavors: Blackberry Lemon Mint Tart & Oatmeal Cookies


Fro-yo girl here. Yogurtland recently introduced three new fro-yo flavors. I talked about their new PB+J flavor in my last post. Here’s what I think about the other new flavors:

* Blackberry lemon mint tart: There’s a lot going on, so it’s certainly an interesting flavor. However, I find that fro-yo flavors that try to blend three flavors in one have too much going on. Mint is also a difficult flavor to pull off, especially for a tart fro-yo. It’s a unique flavor but I can’t say that it’s one that I like much.




* Oatmeal cookies: Highly recommended. It’s creamy, smooth, rich and comforting. The spices (cinnamon and ?) remind me of their pumpkin pie fro-yo only without pumpkin. Don’t miss this one. Make it even better by topping it with cookies (I like the mini Nutter Butters).

Yogurtland is currently making the best cookie inspired flavors out there (Chocolate Mint Cookies! Oatmeal Cookies!). They put real cookies in their cookie flavored fro-yo.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: