Thursday, August 18, 2011

More Yogurtland Sanrio Spoons





Fro-yo girl here. The Keroppi and My Melody spoons arrived at Yogurtland last on August 11...at the time I was in a state without any Yogurtland locations (sad). My collection is complete now. I need to decide whether the front of the spoon (with the face) or the back (with the tail - except for Keroppi, he doesn't have a tail) and name is cuter. Hard to decide! I also don't know which spoon is my favorite.




I created a truly world changing fro-yo combination with Chocolate Mint Cookies fro-yo, Double Cookies n' Cream fro-yo, three Kit Kat mix (white chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate), crushed Butterfingers and mini Reeses PB cups. Wow. The crunch from the candy and the tiny cookie bits in the fro-yo are just such a perfect combination.

Remember to enter the Yogurtland Sanrio Friends Forever sweepstakes. I hate to say and think this but the Yogurtland Sanrio promotion ends in two weeks (too soon).

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: