Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yogurtland Sanrio Promotion Begins!


Fro-yo girl here. I've been thinking about Yogurtland Sanrio ever since I learned about their co-branded promotion and today the promotion finally began! I visited Yogurtland San Ramon today to admire their Sanrio merchandise.

Four Sanrio characters are shown enjoying YL fro-yo: Hello Kitty, Chococat, Keroppi and My Melody. I think Keroppi's favorite fro-yo is plain tart (I would have thought it would be pistachio or green tea) and Hello Kitty's favorite is fresh strawberry. Chococat's favorite is Dutch chocolate. My Melody's favorite is red velvet cupcake batter.








Yogurtland had YL/Sanrio cups, character spoons (red Hello Kitty, blue Chococat), signs and merchandise. One spoon per purchase.


I just entered their Friends Forever summer sweepstakes (enter online on the Yogurtland website).

* Grand prize: $1000 shopping spree on Sanrio.com
* 2nd prize: 1 year of free yogurt & gift cards
* 3rd prize: Hello Kitty beach cruiser & gift cards
* 4th prize: HK/YL themed gift cards for you and your 10 friends

The Sanrio/YL promotion only lasts for 6 weeks so get your spoons NOW. I feel bad for the characters that weren't used, like Bad Badtz, Kuromi, Little Twin Stars, etc. If they ever have Baby Milo Yogurtland items, I think I wouldn't be able to handle the excitement. His favorite fro-yo would be banana.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: