Friday, June 10, 2011

Cutest Fro-yo Cups, My Top 3 Picks



Fro-yo girl here. Something about eating fro-yo out of a cute cup with an adorable spoon just makes it taste better. Having a nice looking swirl and neatly applied toppings also increase the appeal of a cup of fro-yo.

When it comes to cute fro-yo cups, the top honors go to Menchie's...followed by Yoppi Yogurt in the Bay Area. Third place goes to Eggettes/Rock It Swirl because they put the Eggettes character on the cup. The cutest fro-yo cups ever were the Tokidoki loves Yogurtland ones. As you can see, having cute characters on the cup seems to be the key to a cup that appeals to me.



Are there other cute fro-yo cups out there that you know about? I would love to see them. Send me your pics.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: