Thursday, May 13, 2010

Trix is Promoting Fro-yo


Fro-yo girl here. I was at the grocery store recently, checking out the yogurt section and I noticed that the Yoplait Trix packages include a free gift, a set of colorful Trix sticks. The package features a picture of the Trix Rabbit holding a fro-yo popsicle. You stick the plastic stick in the Trix yogurt cup, freeze and voila = fro-yo popsicle.

Flavors include:
* Very Berry Watermelon/ Berry Bolt
* Cotton Candy/ Strawberry Kiwi
* Raspberry Rainbow/ Strawberry Banana Bash
* Triple Cherry/ Wild Berry Blue
* Watermelon Burst/ Strawberry Punch

I didn't buy any...the idea of yogurt named after a sugary kids' cereal just doesn't appeal to me. Still, I was happy to see the popularity of fro-yo.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: