Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Attractive Space Available in Mid-Town Sacramento, Ready for Fro-yo
Fro-yo girl here. I'm not in the real estate business but I am curious about fro-yo appropriate store spaces. A new space just went on the market. It was formerly occupied by Hina's Tea.
The owner describes it as follows:
* Housed in one of the few modern styled buildings in Mid-Town Sacramento
* Underwent well over $200k in improvements in late 2006, including new rough plumbing, new rough electrical, new 200 amp 3 phase power, mop sink, new restrooms, wired for wireless router and 2 cash registers, new cabinets, can fit 3 frozen soft-serve machines, power for large 5' wide reach in refrigerator, power for large 3' wide freezer, area for fruit prep table, etc.
* The block attracts younger mid-town residents and families, close to large working population, high traffic, directly across the street from 20-year old successful Rick's Dessert Diner, also close to Golden Bear, new Vegan Bakery, in the Art Walk area, between Big Spoon at 37th & J Street (13 blocks) and Yogurtagogo at 18th & L Streets (6 blocks)
* Rear parking lot for 3 vehicles, ample on-street parking
With all these improvements in place, this location can become a fro-yo shop in no time at all. Contact me if you'd like more information (email@example.com).
You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.
* 2319 K St, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95816