Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Found the Fro-yo Charm That I Wanted


Fro-yo girl here. I had to go back to Kinokuniya to try my luck again...wanted that #7 fro-yo looking charm from the "I love strawberries" collection. Since it's in a plastic pouch instead of a cardboard box, I figured I could squeeze the package and judge what was inside. They didn't have that many left, so there was a chance that none of the packages had #7. I was worried I'd get scolded for feeling the packages for so long but no one said anything.

I bought one package and it had the #7 charm! Yay! It has a strong, horrible scent though - like gasoline. I thought it might smell like strawberries.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl

2 comments:

bananas. said...

OMG how cute! k now i want one :)

Lolia S said...

There's a hole for the keychain. It could easily be turned into a necklace or bracelet.

- FYG