Fro-yo girl here. Tartini recently placed an ad on Craig’s List describing their franchise opportunity as follows:
Tartini Frozen Yogurt Bar is NOW OFFERING a great opportunity to be the first self-serve yogurt shop in your area!
- Strong, Proven Brand with Loyal Customer Base
- Affordable Franchise Fees
- Extensive Training Program
- On-site Startup Assistance
- Healthy, High-Quality Products
In this economy you have to make your own opportunities. Tartini Frozen Yogurt is that opportunity!
Though I’m not a fan of self-serve, I do think Tartini is one of the better self-serve fro-yo places out there. Their fro-yo flavors taste natural, the toppings are fresh, they have unique flavors like acai tart and I love the store design. The bright blue signature color is so vibrant and appealing. Even their smiling logo is adorable. They also have more than just the self-serve fro-yo. You can get smoothies, blend in yogurt (Twisters), and crepes.
You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.
* TARTINI: 20488 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 2040, Cupertino, CA