Fro-yo girl here. Hayward will no longer be a fro-yo dead zone as of this week! Zuckersuss, the new yogurt bar, is set to open at Cinema Place [B Street and Foothill] on Saturday, Jan. 31st, according to the Contra Costa Times.
While the ZuckerSuss website has no information (www.zuckersuss.com), the interview with the owners and some posted pictures indicate:
* Self-serve format
* Plans to serve tart fro-yo with live, active cultures
* Green conscious, will offer compostable cups and spoons
* Plans to host karaoke and music concerts
* Color scheme: pink, white
* Owners are UC Berkeley grads
You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.
P.S. It's been officially confirmed - ZuckerSuss opens on Saturday! The ribbon cutting ceremony is at noon.