Tuesday, March 28, 2023

New Yogurtland Froyo Flavor, Thai Tea, Return of Boba Milk Tea Froyo, New Stickers

 






Fro-yo girl here. Yogurtland has a new froyo flavor, Thai Tea, and they’ve brought back Boba Milk Tea froyo as the other featured flavor. Plus, they have the cutest new boba, gummy candy, and froyo sticker sheets!

So, first the new flavor is Yogurtland’s version of “authentic Thai Tea with bold black tea flavor balanced with sweet cream notes.” Thai Tea froyo is nonfat and gluten-free. I know Thai tea is usually orange (because of food dye) but wow, Yogurtland’s Thai Tea froyo was super orange in color. It did taste like Thai tea. I could taste the tea and spices. It wasn’t quite as creamy as I expected (might have been due to the location that I went to) but it was smooth and refreshing. I also found it super sweet but I feel the same about Thai tea in general. That’s why I usually wait for the ice to melt before I drink it. It was good but too sweet for me. Recommended toppings: whipped cream, mochi.

When Yogurtland introduced Boba Milk Tea froyo in 2021, they called it Milk Tea froyo. I’m pretty sure Boba Milk Tea froyo is the same as Milk Tea froyo.

I spotted a new topping, sour mango gummy candies. They’re really good, sour and chewy. I don’t think they go with the boba milk tea or Thai tea froyo though.

I also saw that they had new sticker sheets for the spring. The stickers show boba milk tea, froyo, gummy candies, a froyo spoon, and a cup of froyo that says for Mom. Ask for the stickers the next time you’re at Yogurtland. They’re free.

Thai Tea froyo and Boba Milk Tea froyo are available for a limited time, while supplies last.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: