Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tuttimelon Day, Happy B-day Tuttimelon!


Fro-yo girl here. Tuttimelon turns 3 today...February 2nd...two two...tutti. It's been another busy year for them of course. They continued their expansion in the Bay Area, SoCal, and Central California (Fresno, Modesto)...and well beyond. Tuttimelon Hong Kong and Tuttimelon Philippines joined the Tuttimelon family. I downloaded their iPhone app, Make Froyo - it replicates the experience of swirling a cup of fro-yo and adding toppings, even mochi. They introduced new fro-yo flavors (my favorite is Japanese yogurt). Sadly, I haven't seen almond tart in the longest time. And I still don't have their special fro-yo spoons.

I've visited every location in NoCal except for Roseville. I recently visited Tuttimelon Fresno and Tuttimelon Novato.



Tuttimelon Novato
* 10 flavors of self-serve fro-yo, case of gelato
* Interesting toppings like crushed biscotti and crushed fortune cookies
* Sumo bowl
* Flat rate pricing for fro-yo cones
* Tuttimelon t-shirts for sale




Tuttimelon Fresno
* 10 self-serve flavors of fro-yo, case of gelato
* Nicer decor, lots of waves and curves
* Kid friendly, kid's table, Build a Bear promotion for parties, free fro-yo for b-day boy/girl, 10% off for the entire party
* Board games, magazines

Happy b-day Tuttimelon! You know I love you.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: