Tuesday, April 19, 2022

New Yogurtland Flavor, Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt




Fro-yo girl here. Yogurtland has a new spring flavor, Strawberry Banana frozen yogurt. Yogurtland describes it as: “Created with real strawberries and real bananas, this creamy frozen yogurt is one you will not want to miss!” Strawberry Banana frozen yogurt is nonfat, gluten-free and vitamin C fortified.

Well, I hate bananas but I decided to try the new flavor.

Strawberry Banana frozen yogurt: It wasn’t as awful as I expected because it was pretty balanced. I could taste strawberry and the banana flavor didn’t seem overwhelmingly strong. The texture was smooth and creamy. It seemed relatively inoffensive for a banana flavored froyo.

Who remembers Yogurtland’s Strawberry Banana Taffy NSA flavor? It was an older flavor…I think it came out in 2013. I haven’t seen it for a few years and it’s no longer listed on the Flavor Finder section of the Yogurtland website. I might not have tried it because I hate bananas.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.


No comments: