Sunday, December 13, 2020

New Yoga-urt Flavor: Coconut Macaroon (Vegan)

Fro-yo girl here. Yoga-urt just introduced a new flavor, inspired by Hanukkah, Coconut Macaroon. It’s made with Yoga-urt’s made in-house almond cashew base. I don’t love coconut but I did once make coconut macaroons. I used less sugar and they were really good. The new Coconut Macaroon flavor reminds me of those homemade coconut macaroons. It’s sweet but not cloying. I could see the shredded coconut. I think the nutty base complements and mellows out the coconut. 

Recommended toppings: Housemade chocolate shell, almonds, and housemade waffle chips.

The new flavor is vegan/plant-based, organic, probiotic, hand-crafted, kosher, soy-free and gluten-free, like all their other flavors.

Coconut macaroon froyo is available for a limited time only. Check Yoga-urt’s Instagram page for the current flavors. Also, check the freezer for pints.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: